Wednesday 8 April 2009

A Question of Genius - Winner!

I came back and managed to win the top prize and a place in the final! I must say that I rode my luck and, on another day Matt could have beaten me in the final 'A Question of Strategy'. Anyway, it was a fantastic experience and I get another go in the final, to be shown on April 17th!
A man who's just won £5000!!
It was a thoroughly enjoyable time and my fellow contestants were great - I'd like to have spent more time with them, but I was flown home straight after the show - no time to have a night on the town with them in Glasgow (shame)!


Wednesday's questions for you: -
  1. Clint Eastwood was elected Mayor of which California town today in 1986?

  2. Which Oscar winning actor married actress Patricia Arquette (right) today in 1995 on her 27th birthday?

  3. Which two countries signed the 'Entente Cordiale' today in 1904?
Yesterday's Answers: 1. World Health Organisation (WHO); 2. New Zealand; 3. William Wordsworth

No comments: