Saturday 18 April 2009

A Question of Genius - It's Over

Oh well, I failed to win the final of "A Question of Genius", but I'm not too downhearted. On the day I wasn't good enough and Pam was a worthy winner. I was disappointed for her that she failed to get her Question of Genius right. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and meeting some lovely people (in fact they were all very supportive and friendly). Hopefully there will be another series as I still think it is a great show.

Saturday's questions are: -
  1. Which city was devastated by a 7.8 magnitude earthquake today in 1906?

  2. Actor David Hewlett (right) was born today in 1968 and played which character in "Stargate SG1" and "Stargate Atlantis"?

  3. Who became the first President of Zimbabwe today in 1980?
Yesterday's Answers: 1. Daffy Duck; 2. Victoria Beckham; 3. Shea Stadium

No comments: