Tuesday 19 January 2010

BlogDumps Top Sites Tuesday #43

This week's theme is - Helping Others - Do We Do Enough? Should We Do More? The answers are "No" and "Yes"! Next question please! That's why I like trivia questions; there's always an answer and you can move quickly on to the next one! I would like to help people more, but how? I'm trained as a scientist and always think that there's a simple solution to any problem. I get frustrated when that solution is not so easily achieved (especially if politics and/or prejudices get in the way)! So, if you want help on a simple problem, I'm 'yer man'! But if it's too complicated (usually involving other people), I'm not the 'man with a plan'!

Your Tuesday questions are: -
  1. Who was elected Prime Minister of India today in 1966?

  2. Actress Katey Sagal (right) was born today in 1954 and provides the voice for Turanga Leela in which animated TV series?

  3. The last German made example of which car left the factory today in 1978?
Yesterday's Answers: 1. Cary Grant; 2. Hawaii; 3. Winnie-the-Pooh

My book
"The Easy Quiz Master"

is available NOW from Amazon and Lulu.


Come Join Top Sites Tuesday and be #1 on BlogDumps!

The purpose of this Meme is to encourage
Networking between bloggers to have fun while doing it!
Make sure to visit all the other participants and leave comments
View More Top Sites Tuesday Participants on Technorati here.
See who Tweeted this Post!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol...talk about short and sweet! :) You have my click...

Trina said...

1) Indira Gandhi - wow! Ghandi's wife?

2)Futurama (weird show btw)



Clicks! I like your simple answer!
--Trina

AngelBaby said...

I have internet off and on so I am just going to say this really quick. Great answer and simple! LOL!

Here's your click .....

Love and Blessings,
AngelBaby

Wolfbernz said...

Hi Pete,

I agree with you. Big problems are very frustrating to find a solution for - bring on the small ones!

Wolf